Only 【1 day 】you can get qualifications！
※This course is open to everyone from icing beginners to experienced users.
Latest Trends of Icing Cookie – Gingerbread
The trend of icing cookies has gradually spread in Japan, and the popularity of a swarm of bees has gradually taken root in culture. Now, based on the idea of “starting another new boom in the Icing cookie world!”, we have created a new class of “Gingerbread Icing Certificate Course”!
Singapore’s First！Gingerbread Icing Certificate Course Details
- Total 5 lessons ( 6.5 hours·5 works )
※The shortest can get instructor qualification in one day！
- Course Fee update soon
- Ingredients, Tools, and Textbook (update soon)
- Certification Fee $300 (Certificate, Recipe for your own class x 3)
- Annual Fee $48 (JSA members are now not required to pay additional fees)
This course is a new type of icing cookie course specially designed for gingerbread. You will learn a wide range of knowledge and skills in this course. For example: how to make and bake gingerbread, how to make different shapes, biscuit coloring methods ( glaze), icing technology suitable for gingerbread, etc.
【Lesson 1 】Gingerbread (1.5 hours)
~ Learn how to make a gingerbread base ~
You will learn:
- Basic knowledge of gingerbread
- The basic method of making base dough (instructor demonstration)
- Dough making method for three-dimensional works (verbal explanation)
- Dough fermentation method
- How to stretch out the dough
- Method of modeling
- How to paste the dough
- Three methods of glazing (gloss 2 kinds, white)
- How to bake cookies
First of all the basics are important! In order to bake a delicious, full-bodied gingerbread with a beautiful appearance, we will start from the basics of traditional dough-making methods.
The dough produced in the course (instructor demonstration), will ask the students to take it home and bake themselves.
【Lesson 2】Flower basket (1.5 hours)
~Make gingerbread flower~
You will learn:
- How to make original type using aluminum plate
- How to make flowers with gingerbread dough (2 Roses, Daffodil, leaf)
- Glaze way (red)
- Glaze Icing (White, Green)
- How to make icing for gingerbread, coloring
- How to squeeze the frosting with a flower bud
Make a three-dimensional rose and daffodil with gingerbread. Learning the three-dimensional modeling method of gingerbread and the method of glazing, there are more possibilities in the production of icing cookies.
【Lesson 3】Hungary Embroidery Cookie (1 hour)
~Learn to make Hungarian embroidery~
You will learn:
- How to glaze on both sides of the cookie (black)
- Tapping the pattern on the black base cookie
- How to squeeze Hungarian embroidery
No matter how you take pictures, they are beautiful! Using a full-fledged cookie base with black highlights and roasting, learn how to represent the authentic Hungarian embroidery icing that the Association has learned in Hungary.
You can choose from a variety of patterns, choose the design you like to make a biscuit.
【Lesson 4】3D Ornament cookie (1 hour)
~Learn to make 3D Ornament cookies ~
You will learn:
- How to make 3D cookies
- How to bake 3D ornament cookies
- How to arrange the shape of 3D ornament cookies
- How to make fasteners
- Golden glaze method
- How to Assemble 3D Ornament Cookies
- How to use the flower mouth to squeeze flowers
Learn how to bake and assemble spherical 3D ornament cookies. As long as you learn the techniques of making 3D cookies, you can make a variety of different shapes of 3D stereo cookies.
【Lesson 5】Graduation works (1.5 hours)
~Maximize your design skills~
Combine the techniques used in the first four lessons to create an originally designed Gingerbread icing.
This lesson is not only a review but also a program designed to enable students to acquire the indispensable design and sequence of instructors.
By taking exams within the course, you will be able to teach and sell as an instructor immediately after graduation. (Including accreditation course)
In addition, it is not only as long as you can participate in the course, but you can also become a lecturer. Only pass through the graduation examinations organized by the association can you be confident and continue to be active in this field as a lecturer. (If the test is not passed, the test will be taken again on the next day)
- Students should participate in all 5 lessons starting from lesson 1.
- You will not get any refund after the start of the course (If you really need to change the date, please discuss with us!)
- After passing the graduation exam, you need to register as a lecturer (Authorized registration fee $300 · annual fee $48 ) After registration you will receive a certification from Japan Salonaise Association within 4 weeks.
- Every new instructor will receive a free gift from JSA, including recipes for your own use and a textbook manual.
Do you know what is Gingerbread cookies?
Gingerbread is a traditional European cookie with spices such as ginger.
Gingerbread is popular in Europe throughout the year, especially near Christmas, where gingerbread men or gingerbread houses can be seen everywhere. The popularity of gingerbread is growing all over the world.
The gingerbread made by JSA has a strong taste when it is freshly baked, but it will have a crisp taste over time and is very popular among you. The cookie itself is moderately sweet and is ideal for pairing with icing. It is a spice cookie that can be enjoyed deliciously by children and adults.
The attraction of JSA’s gingerbread icing
Based on the idea of “I hope that the current icing community will become more progressive!”, JSA will bring the Gingerbread Icing Certificate Course to Singapore!
The traditional gingerbread making from Europe is a very profound study from the preparation, kneading, fermentation, and baking of the substrate. Therefore, it is even more difficult to develop a gingerbread recipe suitable for matching icing cookies.
JSA receives direct training from the world-renowned Hungarian gingerbread instructors, applies the basics of traditional gingerbread making from basics to application. In addition, JSA is the first authentic technology in Japan to learn Hungarian embroidery suitable for use in icing, and the right to use this technology.
In the case of completely different climates and materials in Europe. This new course took five months just to develop the gingerbread base dough while receiving advice from a Hungarian lecturer.
JSA is the only course dedicated to gingerbread icing in Japan, so it is especially recommended for you that want to be different from other icing cookies, or have owned your own bakery shop or baking classroom. And we also recommended for beginners to attend!