• Course times: 6 lessons (12 hours)
• Lesson fee: $6,800
• Ingredients, Tools and textbooks: $2,000
• Certification Fee: $1,500 (Certificate, Gift recipe x 3)
• Annual membership fee: $300
※JSA members will enjoy all the counseling and assistance provided by the association.
For the first time in Japan, JSA has developed this instructor training course on decoration cakes made with bean paste. This is a new genre instructor training course that combines Japanese and Western styles with the use of bean cream and bean paste that are carefully selected to make sure it tastes delicious.
You can learn how to squeeze three-dimensional flowers by using JSA original nozzles.
・How to make bean paste
・How to make and paste ruffles
・How to make a drape
・Covering multiple colors
・Painting (Kinsai) gold color
・How to make a ball cake
Bean paste flower cake
・How to make WUKISHIMA (textbook explanation only)
・How to make bean paste cream
・How to squeeze the leaf
・How to decorate
Bean paste flower cupcake
Using the techniques you have learned so far, and create one original bean paste cake.
- Students should participate in all 6 lessons starting from lesson 1.
- You will not get any refund after the start of the course (If you really need to change the date, please discuss with us!)
- After passing the graduation exam, you need to register as a lecture(Authorized registration fee $1,500) · annual fee $300 ) After registration you will receive a certification from Japan Salonaise Association in 4 weeks.
- Every new instructor will receive 3 free gift recipes and a textbook manual.
After becoming an accredited instructor, if you want to gain the most advanced skills in the icing cookie industry, you can attend the advanced course.