【Beginners OK!】This course takes 4 hours to get the instructor qualification, even for beginners.
※This course is open to all beginners and experienced soap makers.
What is Piping Soap Flower?
Use JSA original soap cream and squeeze a flower decoration on the soap just like the flowers on the cake, it is called 「Piping Soap flower」
Using JSA natural materials that are gentle on the body, you will be able to create a lovely soap that will heal your mind and skin.
Let’s learn to use the sputum to squeeze out a beautiful blooming soap flower!
Piping Soap flower Certificate Course Details
- Total 4 hours (make 7 works)
※Get Instructor qualification in just 4 hours！
- Course Fee $2,300
- Ingredients, Tools and Textbook $1,000
- Certification Fee $1,500 (Certificate, Recipe for your own class x 3)
- Annual Fee $300
In this course you will learn the basic knowledge of hand-made soap, cautions, how to handle basic materials, colouring method, how to make soap cream, delicate flower drawing using soap cream, how to make sow place etc. You can quickly master more than 20 hand-made craftsmanship techniques in a short period of time.
【Lesson 1】Flower Cupcake Soap(1.5 hours)
In the first lesson, you will learn about the basics of soap making, how to make and treat soap cream, and how to squeeze it.
The handmade soap, which is as cute as a cupcake and soft in colour, is very popular in the classroom.
You will learn:
- How to make a basic soap
- Colouring method & Caution
- How to make a two-tiered cupcake soap
- How to make soap cream and colouring
- How to make Piping Soap Flower (Freesia, Hydrangea, leaves)
【Lesson 2】Marble Square Soap (1 hour)
In this class, you will learn how to make scented marble soaps and make four mini-sized square soaps.
By learning the techniques of lacquering and wet lacing, the breadth of the work is greatly expanded.
As well as cute, it was particular about the size and shape of the soap that is easy to use in everyday life.
You will learn:
- How to make marble soap
- How to put on the scent
- How to make soap lace
- How to draw flowers
- How to squeeze Piping soap flower (Rose ・ Clematis)
【Lesson 3】Graduation works～Flower Cake Soap～ (1.5 hours)
You will learn:
- How to assemble flower cake soap
- How to squeeze a flower bud
- How to cut soap
Combine the techniques used in the first two lessons to complete the large-scale cakes. This class can be used not only as a review for the first two lesson but also for students to be able to learn the design and planning skills that are indispensable for the instructor.
By taking exams in the course, you can take lessons as an instructor immediately after graduation. (Including accreditation course)
In addition, it is not only as long as you can participate in the course, but you can also become a lecturer. Only pass through the graduation examinations organized by the association can you be confident and continue to be active in this field as a lecturer. (If the test is not passed, the test will be taken again on the next day)
- Students should participate in all 6 lessons starting from lesson 1.
- You will not get any refund after the start of the course (If you really need to change the date, please discuss with us!)
- After passing the graduation exam, you need to register as a lecturer (Authorized registration fee $300 · annual fee $48 ) After registration you will receive a certification from Japan Salonaise Association in 4 weeks.
- Every new instructor will receive a free gift from JSA, including recipes for your own use and a textbook manual.